Monday, December 5, 2011

Now think about it, why would a 2 year old be scared of very friendly, big fat man in a red suit?

It makes sense that Lia would be.  She hasn't seen him for a year...and now we see him everywhere. And Lia now loves to say, "no".  It's the perfect recipe for a meltdown at the Christmas Party coming up.  A photo with Santa???  I'm really hoping that we don't hear, "NO, NO, NO"!!!!!

We have a tradition of going to my hometown's church's Christmas Fair where my mom sold her baskets.  So last weekend, we shopped for gifts and ate the delicious chili that we've looked forward to for a whole year.  The baked goods are also so amazing.  Lia lucked out-while I was busy, daddy bought her a brownie lollipop after I had just shared a gingerbread cookie with her.  (Do you recognize the church?  Yes, it's where Keith and I got married).  






More of Santa a day later?  Lia's mind was probably full of questions; "Who is this guy, mommy? And why is he wherever we go?"  We took a trainride on a 1940's train, with 3 cars, and a really cute caboose.  Lia loved the trainride!!!!  We sat in an outside car.  




1 comment:

  1. WOW! She is a very busy 2 year old!

    Lia you will learn to LOVE Santa Claus!

    Keith and Amy....I am sure Lia is keeping you young at heart. ENJOY every precious moment.
    L
    B

    ReplyDelete