Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Rosie!

Today was Rosie's birthday.  This morning, she let me know that now that she turned 5, she would be going to Kindergarten, and would be going to my school.  She just is so anxious to be going to Kindergarten and be with Lia and I.

When we asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday dinner, she said she wanted to eat out at the "animal restaurant" (none other than the infamous Bugaboo Creek, you know, the restaurant where you have to kiss the moose). We went there last year, and she remembered!

The girls wore their matching Frozen dresses, with Happy Birthday hats and necklaces (from my cousin Linda's birthday party).  When it came time for the cake, two cakes came out, and the staff lit 2 candles! It was hysterical! We had no idea that was going to happen.  Since Rosie adores Lia, she got the biggest kick out of it.  She certainly didn't mind sharing the spotlight with her best buddy Lia.
 
Keith with Rosie on her big day!
Rosie got a birthday phone call from her Auntie Barbara.  Rosie was hysterical...I wonder what Barb was saying!!!!  Rosie asked her to "do it again!".

The birthday cake was delicious and Lia got one just like it! We thought the waiter was just being kind to Lia, until we got the bill...
 What a memorable Birthday! (Don't tell anybody, but I've always secretly wanted twins).  I just love my girls!!!!!! Keith too.  He is such a proud papa here.

When we came home, Rosie finished opening her birthday presents.  The hit of the night were the Hello Kitty walkie talkies.  They were running into closets and remote parts of the house, saying "I love you".   Somehow, they did settle down and they fell asleep quickly! What a happy day "with a room without a roof..."!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment