Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are you a Felix packer or an Oscar packer?

We have been repacking our suitcases. We dug out a bigger suitcase to check and will probably use that. Keith learned a cool way of folding clothes on the internet that really does seem to be efficient. My way is to throw everything in (neatly throw them in, of course) or better yet, just throw them into a space bag, sit on it and zip it. The beauty of simplicity... Done! Presto, in 2 minutes I’m ready and waiting at the door! Funny how different Keith and I are at times. (...Actually. last night I only used a medium sized space bag; maybe tonight I'll put everything in one big bag, and we both can sit on it. I don't think Keith will go for it though.)

Our good friends that are in China have meet their little girl and they have bonded beautifully. It has been amazing to follow their blog and keep in touch, since we will be going through the same exact process. They asked about LuLou; she is in foster care. We are praying that our bonding will go just as well.

I have so much on my mind and am so excited that I usually don’t fall asleep until midnight.

Fifteen more days!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just roll it up as when you get done with customs, it will be all messed up anyway!! Went thru that in June. Have you a name picked out yet? Getting close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CURT.....I love that we can count on you for a comment, what a GREAT brother you must be!!!! AND soon to be UNCLE.

    I agree, don't be to picky Keith, because things will get wrinkled and pretty messy.

    L
    B

    ReplyDelete