Thursday, October 14, 2010

Emily, Annie, and Beth...

Wow, kinda scary, but I taught Emily in Kindergarten (don't want to tell you how many years ago!).  When I had Emily, I hadn't even thought of a Chinese adoption...maybe it was a seed that was planted in my head...

I had Annie just a few years ago.  Annie is from the same province as Lia!

It's been so cool watching the girls grow up. Through the years, I was looking forward to them finally meeting Lia.  

While we were waiting, Beth and Steve have always encouraged me...and now I can say "it finally happened"!  What a nice visit we had!

Yipee! Finally, the girls meet!



Busy Lia, smiley Emily and Annie

3 comments:

  1. AND....the party goes on...

    How exciting for all! You must have had a wonderful time.Three beautiful young girls!! I love Annie's dimples.

    L
    B :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy and Keith,

    I am so happy for you. I really enjoyed reading through your blog. I can't wait to show Noah. He will be so happy for you. Lia is beautiful and I know she has the most awesome parents.

    Jodie Eberhart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's my dimples-girl! I love seeing the pictures here, Amy - we had such a great time seeing you and meeting Lia. What a cutie she is!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete