Sunday, October 31, 2010

Peek-a-BOO!

Keith here...  We celebrated Halloween tonight on Molly's Way.  Amy dressed Lia in a cute "dancing teddy bear" costume.   They went up the street with our neighbors and did a little trick-or-treating.  It was a cold night and Lia and Amy came back with rosy cheeks.  Thankfully the trick-or-treating for Lia was minus the candy, so she had no sugar high.  I'm sure that won't be the case a few years from now.   She did get a box of animal crackers from our neighbor...  and she loved them!   Here are a few pictures.  
I'm ready to go! 

Scary friends!

My sweet girls! 

Our neighbor grew this pumpkin and gave it to Lia. 

P.S.    I love being a "ba ba"... (Chinese for daddy).   
P.S.S  I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!  God has blessed Amy and I greatly! 
      

3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable and so are the two of you. I really enjoyed seeing her at Vail Farm. Matthew told me right away that he had seen you and Lia! and that Lia is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith , Lia is so lucky to have you for a "Ba Ba", your the "BEST".

    I love the 1st picture with Lia and Amy. Lia is so happy and the expression on her face tells it all. Enjoy every minute, they grow so fast.

    L
    B

    ReplyDelete