Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Did I hear what I thought I heard?

It sure sounded like Mama to me!!!

 I went downstairs to bring up something from our pantry, and took a detour to pick up a few things in the family room.  According to "Lia time", that was too long for her to wait to see me...she was sitting in her Exersaucer, and cried out, "Mama!".  Oh wow!!!!  From her perspective, she probably was wondering why I was smiling so much.

Now, Keith has been in his glory since the day we met Lia, because she's been saying Baba all along.   "Baba" in Chinese means Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it the GREATEST feeling?? I keep checking your blog when I am on the computer. And....... once again, I am glad I did.

    I LOVE LOOKING AT THE PICTURES OF YOUR DAUGHTER. SHE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    L
    B :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hearing "Mommy" for the first time is an amazing thing!!!! We'll talk in a few years when you tease her that you are changing your name for the day! Enjoy all the firsts!

    ReplyDelete